When I was little one main lesson was always repeated: tell the truth. I always found myself in trouble, no matter what I did. One Easter after the egg hunt, my mom scolded me for eating so much chocolate to be so early in the morning. I said, “I didn’t eat any chocolate!” Little did I know I had a chocolate circle going around my entire mouth. My mom always taught me that I would get in more trouble no matter what I did if I just told the truth up front. This is used as a life lesson to be because through growing up knowing to tell the truth I was able to be a reliable person.

This is always a good lesson to learn.
ReplyDeletehahahaha :) next time wipe your face!
ReplyDeleteDeanna, why were you such a cute kid? hahahaha, this is a good lesson... and thats a good look for you.
ReplyDeleteI think every parent tells their kids that, I know mine did.
ReplyDeleteParents say that but if you listen carefully they lie to, in order to teach you a lesson.
ReplyDelete