Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Your Parents love you no matter what kind of trouble you are in

 
Many times when my parents and I fought the last I thought was that is they loved me and only want the best from me, no you think in their mind it is like UFC cycle 15. When I was about 7 or 8 my best friend Aleecia was over. We being girls loved to paint our nails and thought it would be the best idea to paint an entire index card; on my laptop. So here we are painting away having the time of our lives when my mom walks it and her chin drops to the floor. I can’t explain how much screaming and crying there was, but after I shed about my weight in tears that night my mom came in and apologized for acting the way she did. She explained she was just  so angry it took over her whole body and that she stilled loved me no matter what I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment