Who would ever think you could learn something meaningful from someone younger than you? Whoever thought that is wrong. Teal, my best friend, who can’t be taken seriously for anything actually taught me one the most meaningful things in 8th grade. When I first heard about her charity she created I was interested but after I first experienced it, I never felt so selfless before. Walking 33 miles in the sand really changes the way you feel about your life and how much you are privileged with. Through this “Walk for Wheelchairs” I was taught not only to be selfless but also the true meaning of having the blessing of the simple things in life.
Tuesday, December 20, 2011
Teal
Who would ever think you could learn something meaningful from someone younger than you? Whoever thought that is wrong. Teal, my best friend, who can’t be taken seriously for anything actually taught me one the most meaningful things in 8th grade. When I first heard about her charity she created I was interested but after I first experienced it, I never felt so selfless before. Walking 33 miles in the sand really changes the way you feel about your life and how much you are privileged with. Through this “Walk for Wheelchairs” I was taught not only to be selfless but also the true meaning of having the blessing of the simple things in life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Teal taught me the exact lesson. The walk for wheelcahirs was such an amazing experience.
ReplyDeleteThis sounds like it is a very influencial charity that i would love to be a part of
ReplyDelete