My name is Deanna and I have an obsession with cupcakes, it is plain and simple. For about a year know ever since my parents lat year for Christmas gave me my first how to make fun cupcakes books, I went crazy for cupcakes. The creativity in my veins started to flow and it hasn’t stopped yet. I can always frost a cupcakes, something about the light squeeze of a piping bag in my hands brings me so much joy. When I expressed this to my family, espicilly my dad when I told him if he won the lottery I want to open up a cupcake shop, they didn’t blow it off and say “Deanna grow up.” They believed in me and encouraged me to do something that made me happy. To have that kind of support is like having a million dollars sometimes and to know that whatever I aspire to be will be supported by my family brings me much hope for the fact that I know I will always have people standing by my side.

That's truly the sweetest story i ever heard, and I wish you luck with the bakery...also save me a cupcake :D
ReplyDeletethats really nice that they support you. and that is one of the coolest dreams i have heard about someone pursuing.
ReplyDelete