Tuesday, December 13, 2011

16 Years


16 years. 16 years of learning. 16 years of observing. 16 years of remembering. 16 years of forgetting. 16 years of friendship. 16 years of heartbreak. Now I have 16 years of knowledge and experiences to share. I am a kinesthetic learner, I am a do-er. I grew up not playing by the rules, I pushed limits and exceeded boundaries. Everything was a question, that I could find an answer too. With these ideas and values I came with some crossroads in my life path; some good, some bad. Through it all I think I turned out great, well at least for 16 years of my life I did. With the rate I am going, I believe that threw the life lessons taught to me and my teachers teaching me new things, I have a bright future ahead.

2 comments:

  1. Very good quality. Could have used more detail but it still made sense. Overall the entire blog was easy to relate to and helped me understand some lessons I have learned from a different perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really positive outlook on the way things are going. Stay focused and remember what you've learned so far.

    ReplyDelete